Mr. Nahad Baunsele [CV]
- MPH in Maternal and Child Health Program at the Global Community Health Science and Behavioral Department, School of Public Health and
Tropical Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, USA (2011-Now).
- Undergraduate diploma in Field Epidemiology from School of Public Health, Airlangga University, Surabaya , Indonesia (2004-2006) with a thesis
entitled “Underlying factors associated with achievement of the proportion of smear positive cases among tuberculosis suspects in South Central
of Timor Regency.
- Diploma from the College, Kupang Nursing School, NTT, Indonesia (1997-2000). Thesis on “the behavior of nurses in fulfilling the needs of the
patients oral hygiene in Prof. DR. W.Z. Johannes Kupang hospital.”
- 2007-2011. Staff at the Disease Control Department at South Central Timor Health District Office . He dealt with surveillance of communicable
diseases and immunization data, analyze the early warning system data, investigate and manage outbreaks/disasters. .
- 2006-2007. Manager of Nunkolo Health Center and a Public Health Nurse.
- 2001-2004. Public Health Nurse at Ayotupas Health Center: Tuberculosis, Immunization Program Manager
- 2000-2001. Sub district coordinator in Alak sub district and Sikumana sub district. FIGHT Project (Food Integrated to Hinder Tuberculosis), World
- Field Epidemiologist Training (4 weeks, 2009)
- Disaster Management Training (1 week)
- District Health Management Training (4 weeks, 2007)
- Vaccine Preventable Disease Control (1 week 2007)
- Spatial analysis and GIS Training (2007)